My credit wasn't that good but Sansone promised they would get me in a car. It took over a month of running back and forth with paperwork.They put me in a car that had damage to the side door when we asked about it the Finance manager he told me it's a used car I need to expect things like that.

The loan is finally approved then again they need deposit slips. Because those checks were not always deposited the bank wanted more proof of the income . The company I get the checks from veirfied the income till the day I die, now that's not good enough for the bank. I get a call from the finance manager saying another bank picked up the loan I had to come back down and sign the other papers.

When I get to Sansone the finance manager tells me with the new banks car payment will now be $200.00 more.

I said NO I wouldn't pay that amount this finance manager started getting loud and nasty. There are plenty other car dealers stay away from Sansone they keep you sitting in the show room for hours and then they lie to you!

Review about: Sansone Auto Mall Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments